ticker miles

ticker

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am losing weight

This month I have started to lose weight a little faster hopefully it keeps up. I have been getting on the treadmill and running. BUT my Tachycardia is acting up. I just about passed out yesterday a couple of times because my heart rate was to fast. I also have been really dizzy. Today I woke up dizzy, tired, and week. I hope it stops acting up. I hope nothing more serious is arising.

I started to get my chest pains again. I decided to try and take it easy early today and then run on the treadmill tonight. Maybe I am just really stressed out. Collin has been becoming very hard again. Well I take that back it seems like it's every other day. The ADHD is better because of the medicine. But he can't take medicine for ODD. "HOLY CRAP," everything is a fight with him from the moment he wakes up until he goes to bed. SOOO I guess that's probably why I am worn out and that I started exercising again, and dieting better.

I am not going to give up running! I hope as I keep going my heart will get better and slow down. It did a couple of years ago when I last lost weight. So I hope it does the same thing.

Oh and I love the warm weather and sun. Well today is chilly. But the rest of the week should be gorgeous. I am excited for spring, Oh and too plant my fresh veggies. I went yesterday and bought some snap peas(seeds) to plant. I just might do that tomorrow. Mmmmm love sugar snap peas. I have my tomatoes, and cucumbers growing in my kitchen right now. My cucumbers are taking off. OH, I can't wait for Cucumbers and vinegar. I would eat it instead of chocolate, I am not a big fan of chocolate. I Love Carbs mostly, and I tend to go over board and eat to much Italian. Anyway I hope everyone is doing great for this month so far.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the month! It sounds like you're off to a GREAT start!! I hope I have the same results!

    ReplyDelete