ticker miles

ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a good day...

I have been crazy today. I haven't had the desire to over eat. I did weigh myself today this time with the clothes on I took the picture with and weighed in the first time. The ticker is a little wrong at this moment. I don't want to change it cause it will be correct end of this week :) I lost four lbs. Wahoo. It just gave me a big boost to keep going.....I shows it is working what I am doing.

I was so into fast food I forgot how much I love Brussels sprouts cooked. In the past I would eat a full bowl of veggies for a meal. I am trying to get back into that habit. Now that I really think about most fast food taste like card board. McDonald's.

I had my physical therapy today it felt so good. My back is much better compared to Sunday night and Monday... I did sleep all night last night thank goodness.

3 comments:

  1. Love that you are having a good day. I love brussel sprouts too! I have an awesome recipe for BAKING them... it is HEAVEN!! Seriously.. my children beg for more! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Amber! Our bikinis await us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire your positive attitude! Losing 4lbs in 1 week is enough to get you motivated and feeling like new!
    We get used to the fast food for the convienence, it's funny how when we go back to eating fruits and veggies it's like a whole new discovery!
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete