ticker miles

ticker

Monday, January 11, 2010

having a hard day......

I AM HUNGRY...I am trying to hold back on eating unhealthy foods and to much. I have ate healthy so far but it is driving me nuts. I didnt sleep at all last night my back kept me up all night. Even with Loratab.... I finally slept from 6-7 then had to get my kids to school. It is feeling better right now. And I do see the physical therapist tommorrow. I just love to eat when I am tired. I am going to try and take a nap while Collin my four year is taking one which is not very often and the other three are walking home so I don't have to worry thank goodness. I have been doing my stretches still and taking anti-inflammatories. I know I can do this.... I am going to lose this weight and get into my yellow pokadot string bikini lol.

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting when you start to limit what you are putting into your body, like you have hunger pains and hunger yearns. Sometimes you are physically hungry (if you are you need to eat something! Pick a healthy snack!) other times you are YEARNING to eat. For whatever reason, usually because you are bored or emotions are running high. Feeding your body at times like this is what got most of us into this mess in the first place. When you are bored/stressed/whatever, find something you enjoy doing that doesn't enjoy food. Maybe some push-ups?! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going Bikini shopping with you, can't wait...well let everyone else in the comp pay for it...lol :)

    ReplyDelete