ticker miles

ticker

Friday, March 26, 2010

Lovin the better weather.


I love the spring, it's my favorite time of the year. Taking the kids on Easter egg hunts, watching everything come back alive. I feel I come back alive on getting outside more often and more exercise with my kids. We have been doing soccer practice so I have been at the park at least four X a week. Which is nice, get some energy out of my kids and away from electronics. It helps with depression a great deal and that is one of my problems with my weight. When I am depressed I like to have comfort food. And it is the worst in Jan and Feb so I it is good that I lost weight in those months.


I am not doing as good as I should AGAIN this month but I am doing OK. Just have been busy, with Collin starting preschool, Soccer, Piano, Scouts, and etc. I bet all of you know how it is. Today I decided to just stay in my PJ's with Collin and hanging out for a couple of hours then get dressed and my but in gear.


I need to take some stress off, that defiantly is a problem with me when I am trying to lose weight. My heart has been doing better. But of course, I haven't been running on the treadmill. Still can't find the key. It's not a very good excuse though. So I am going to find something I can just slide into my treadmill to get it to work.


I also would like to get all of my kids and my bike fixed so we can go on a long bike ride. There is a long trail out here that ends up at a pond. It would be fun the ride, then go fishing with my family...


I am going to do a crunch time the next couple of weeks. Plus Easter is this next weekend, I would like to look better when I see family members I haven't seen for a while.. You know how it is.. Oh and I have been dealing with the stress with my grandpa, he had a heart attack and was in the hospital for a while, they can't do surgery for him because they can't knock him out he's not healthy enough for it. He is at home stable on medication and oxygen. They started Hospice for him just to keep him on top of medication and make sure he is using the oxygen. I hope he at least stays with us until next year. I would like at least one more year with him, it will be to weird without him. I love my Grandpa. SOooo that's what going on.


Hope everyone is doing great.

1 comment:

  1. Missed you in the AM today Amber! Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I have been staying away from facebook a bit. But I am having a rough month myself emotionally. A lot going on. It will be fun in the summer. I'm excited about the pool by you. guess I'll have to get better about venturing your way. You better get your butt in gear if we're going to run.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete